Major Emerging Gold Producer in Central B.C.

LOM average 217,000oz/yr Au , 88 million lbs/yr Cu for 15 years on Flagship property (CAPEX payback 2.9 yrs. at $900/oz Au,$2.50Cu)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

New CFO

posted on Mar 10, 2010 12:28PM

Terrane Appoints New Chief Financial Officer

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Mar 09, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

Robert Pease, President and CEO of Terrane Metals Corp. ("Terrane" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: TRX), is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Basil Huxham, CA, as the Company's new Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Huxham replaces Mr. Edward Farrauto who will continue to serve as a Director of the Company.

Mr. Huxham has over 25 years of public company experience in the pipeline-energy and mining industries. He spent 16 years with Westcoast Energy and served as Corporate Controller when it was acquired by Duke Energy. More recently he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of New Gold Inc. and predecessor company Peak Gold Ltd. Mr. Huxham is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.

Robert Pease, President and CEO stated: "I am very pleased that Basil has joined Terrane at this key time as we proceed with financing and construction at Mt. Milligan. His extensive experience in project finance and control systems will be a valuable addition to the Terrane management team. In addition, I would like to thank Edward Farrauto for his outstanding contributions to the growth of the Company over the past four years. Ed will continue to provide advice on securities and related regulatory matters."

Subject to regulatory approval, the Company has granted 600,000 stock options to an officer of the Company. The options are at an exercise price of $1.13 per share and valid for a period of five years from the date of grant.

About Terrane Metals Corp.

New Message
Please login to post a reply