Welcome To The Tonbridge Power HUB On AGORACOM

Participate in the development of urgently required power transmission infrastructure which in addition to strengthening the electricity grid, will promote the development and delivery of clean power.

Free
I agree with your target value for the short term which would be great! If they do have more projects lined up it might be much higher in a few years. I'm usually in this forum because I prefer it for some junior mining companies that I hold, NOT and BMK. Some exciting times there too. I have checked out Stockhouse a bit lately for TBZ. Everything sounds very positive lately. Don't know what all has been said there over time. I do some business with ABB Inc. and I know that they have built the transformers for this project and have been paid for them. That was several months ago but made me feel better about my investment at the time. I also know that SNC Lavalin have the poles waiting at Stella-Jones Ltd. although they have not been purchased yet. At least when to go ahead is announced I feel comfortable that construction can begin shortly thereafter.
New Message
Please login to post a reply