Advanced mineral projects with exploration potential into profitable production.
Please contribute to our forum discussion.
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

VIDEO - FRESH OFF THE WEBCAM - AGORACOM SMALL CAP BEST OF THE BEST - OCTOBER 29, 2014

George and Allan Discuss:

• The TSX Venture Exchange
  • Top Small Cap Stock Picks
  • Buy Now or Wait ... Tax Loss Selling Strategies

WHAT ARE SMALL CAP INVESTORS SAYING?

"Thank-You Very Much. I Love The Show. I Discovered You Guys A Couple Of Days Ago And Will Now Become A Regular Viewer!" (Sean Reid)

CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING!

Message: Tournigan's Sale of Irish Property Brings Year-End Cash Up to $5.6 Million

Bull_profile
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 8 Score: 4.6
  • Currently 4.6/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Tournigan's Sale of Irish Property Brings Year-End Cash Up to $5.6 Million

posted on Jan 22, 10 11:25AM

Vancouver, January 5, 2010 - Tournigan Energy Ltd. (TVC: TSX-V; TGP: Frankfurt) reports that S.A. Resources Ltd. ("SA") has completed payment to the company for the September 2009 purchase of Dalradian Gold Ltd., the Northern Ireland company that holds the Curraghinalt gold licences. Tournigan's cash position at December 31, 2009 was approximately C$5.6 million.

SA acquired Dalradian from Tournigan for consideration of C$5.5 million paid as to C$2.5 million on November 2, 2009 and the balance of C$3 million on December 22, 2009.

About Tournigan

Tournigan is a uranium exploration and development company that has built a portfolio of highly prospective assets in Slovakia, a member of the European Union since 2004. Slovakia is economically and politically stable, has excellent infrastructure and currently has four nuclear reactors generating half of its electricity with two more under construction. Tournigan is committed to safe and sustainable exploration and mine development in Slovakia. In addition to Kuriskova, Tournigan has several other exploration targets along the Slovakian uranium belt which are showing positive exploration results.

TOURNIGAN ENERGY LTD.

"Dusty Nicol"

Dorian L. (Dusty) Nicol, President and CEO

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Testimonials. Members Sure Love AGORACOM! ... Get On The List!
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.

Hub Leaders