TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Jim Sinclair comments on Martin Armstrong and Dennis Gartman's predictions...IMO

It's clear to me that Jim is referring to Martin Armstrong as "the best long term predictor" in the excerpt below from JSMineset; and that he is referring to Dennis Gartman as "a fellow who screams, dances, blows whistles, and horns when reporting on markets who recently declared the gold bull market dead for the second time in a year". Apparently Jim does not agree with Armstrong's short or medium term predictions even though he considers Armstrong the best at long term forecasting.

Kiyakker

"Eric,

Much of the recent bearishness is based on primary school TA, a broken trend line of a triangle that moved almost to its apex and the 200 day MA.

The best long term market predictor that I know may well not be the best short or medium term trader. People need to stay within the bounds of what they are historically best at.

Gold is the most manipulated market on the planet. Painting charts to accumulate has been a fact since 2003. China is a master painter of the world cash gold chart. That is why in this entire gold bull market every major up move in gold has been proceeded by a horrid technical formation or break that reversed out of nowhere.

If a simple trend line breaks or 200 day moving averages were consistently good, everyone would be a billionaire.

Next week could surprise the bears in gold.

I would not, now, be stampeded by a great long term predictor’s short term outlook or a fellow who screams, dances, blows whistles, and horns when reporting on markets who recently declared the gold bull market dead for the second time in a year.

The first declaration was hardly a death.

Regards,
Jim"

New Message
Please login to post a reply