TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Tyhee's Yellowknife Gold Neighbor Seen As Great Investment. But, Where's Tyhee??
"Another project I really like is TerraX Minerals Inc. (TXR:TSX.V). TerraX is drilling the Yellowknife City gold project, having recently started a 5,000-meter winter drill program, so there should be a lot of news flow to come in the next three months. This property is immediately north of, and on strike with, the prolific Con and Giant gold mines, which together produced over 14 Moz gold at an average grade of 16.1 g/t gold during the approximately 60-year mine life. Many people think that this type of mine would be expensive and is limited by its northern remoteness. . .they couldn't be farther from the truth. The project is on the city limits of Yellowknife, providing excellent infrastructure that includes roads, an all-season airport, hydroelectric power and skilled labor. There is also strong community support within a safe political jurisdiction. Led by TerraX's president, Joe Campbell, the management team is experienced in mine discovery, development and operation. To shed a little more color on Joe, he is the person who initially found, drilled and developed the Meliadine gold project in Nunavut, which was ultimately acquired by Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:TSX; AEM:NYSE) and is one of Agnico's largest projects in terms of reserves (2.8 Moz) and Indicated resources (3.1 Moz), and, I quote, its "fastest growing deposit with multiple high-grade zones" with an additional 2.7 Moz Inferred resource already put on the books. And Joe sees a lot of similarities between this and the Yellowknife City gold project. The winter drilling program only began on Jan. 22 and TerraX has already completed the first 19 holes, demonstrating management's determination to use the money raised effectively and efficiently. With around $2.4M in treasury and Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:TSX) as a major shareholder, there is no doubt in my mind something could happen with that project, providing shareholders the potential for a substantial return on their investment." http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/16549
New Message
Please login to post a reply