TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Your statement regarding "rising prices" is correct as very few people understand the fundamentals and realize how ridiculously underpriced the metals are. The Comex is not, however, so unaware.

I believe the moment has come in gold and silver (counter-intuitively aided by the interest rate hike) where the metals are becoming (or are about to become) unstoppable.

The prices of silver and gold are finally starting to move up steadily on the Comex, The available stores of real metal are running on fumes. The Comex, if I heard this right, instituted new regulations as of late 2014 much like the circuit breakers on the stock market. They will stop trading if the market becomes erratic. What I heard was $3 increments on the silver market would close the market for a brief period. A $12 increment would shut the market down for the day. Being as silver is only trading @ $14 and change, an intelligent person could hardly imagine those as being limits for potential downside action.

The equivalent limits in gold were set at $100 increments with a $500 shutdown for the day limit.

The long awaited moment may at last be here for the metals prices to reach realistic values.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply