28 Program wins **16 Patents**58 Patent Applications

XTouch Metal Mesh Touch Sensors and Diamond Guard Hard Coat Resin (Glass Replacement Technology)

Free

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2399385-uni-pixels-unxl-ceo-jeff-hawthorne-on-q2-2014-results-earnings-call-transcript?source=nasdaq

Strong-points is our ease of scalibility once we achieve production, ie from wrist-watch size the large tv's ... Also

''Over the last several weeks, we have also met with and shown samples from our roll-to-roll pilot production line to a number of OEM and touch module suppliers in Asia. They have expressed interest in engaging with the company and all have requested InTouch sample.''

We don't know if the 'all in one' oem is seperate from our pilot oem,, could be MS.

Then the biggie - from Q/A ,, This is where we'll shine in cost advantage

''The other thing is that you can go to a much simpler module design in terms of the number of SPC cables and the number of controllers that are required for metal mesh versus all in one – or versus ITO and an all in one. So that’s a yield and a potential cost savings for the module integrator.''

And so, again, all the noise rejection algorithms and designs that they have to put into controllers, we feel that they may be able to go to simpler controllers, less expensive controllers even on a tablet size. So that’s something that we’re really, as part of this tablet development and integration, is we’re really trying to establish that performance benefit as well.''

And This - per commercial production.

Jeff Hawthorne

''Well, as we’ve continued to say, we certainly see this occurring in the second half of the year which we’re well into now. And based on the visibility that we have on the development progress to date, I would say I’m feeling very encouraged by that. So again, it’s probably going to be towards the latter part of the year but I think we’re definitely on the right track.''

emit...

New Message
Please login to post a reply