28 Program wins **16 Patents**58 Patent Applications

XTouch Metal Mesh Touch Sensors and Diamond Guard Hard Coat Resin (Glass Replacement Technology)

Free

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2956526-unipixels-unxl-ceo-jeff-hawthorne-on-q4-2014-results-earnings-call-transcript?source=nasdaq

Like this per Diamond Guard - among all other great things, 'Proof-Of-Concept Milestone' events stated...

James Medvedeff - Cowen & Company.

Good afternoon, and thanks for taking my questions. So I understand you shipped a couple of barrels of the Diamond Guard resins in January. Does that - and that was a revenue generating event or no?

Jeff Tomz - CFO

Yes. This is Jeff Tomz. It will be a revenue generating event for first quarter of 2015.

And then if and when it turns into a production commercial order in Q2, just, how many barrels might that entail?

Jeff Hawthorne - President and CEO

Well, I think once we have a better understanding of what their final process parameters are at this production coater and others that we’ve been going through trials with, we’ll be able to provide some guidance in terms of what the volumes might look like going forward.

Okay. But order of magnitude, if two barrels is a test is a commercial order, is it 10 barrels or 50 or 100?

Jeff Hawthorne - President and CEO

It’s going to be on the order of 10s.

New Message
Please login to post a reply