Capitalizing on the evolution of cubic Farming

"BETTER FOR YOU" food category is projected to grow by 25% to over $199.8 billion in 2015

Free
Message: One Of The Biggest Small Cap Ideas We've Seen In YEARS

JustG, thanks for joining the Urban Barns Shareholder Community. 5 years makes you a die hard veteran and the company thanks you for that. Given what I saw with my own eyes by flowing out to Quebec last Thursday, your patience should be rewarded.

I think it's telling that management has now decided to bring us to provide IR services. Companies don't make those kinds of decisions unless they're feeling confident about the next 12 months and beyond.

Richard Groome is the right man for the job. I've known him for many yearsand watched him accomplish some great things on the investment banking side. He has the contacts and the business acumen necessary to begin monetizing the potential you saw 5 years ago.

I'm looking forward to building a large and vibrant URBF shareholder community on AGORACOM. It would be great if you could reach out to all the URBF shareholders you've met over the years and bring them over. We are going to have a lot to say in the next few months and we want to make sure shareholders are both engaged and armed with great information to become advocates of the company across the web.

Best,

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply