Copper-zinc exploration in the Flin Flon-Snow Lake VMS Belt

Recent Results Include 6.69% Copper Over 71.69 Metres and 3.74% Copper Over 21.77 Metres

Free

Check out post on stock house 2/25/11 12:34 am wehrfjd. Seems genuine. Of note was that Hudbay will also begin drilling a weak signal 800k to the w sw of the discovery zone.

I still have a copy of one of the first claim maps vms put out showing this target. Since day one we were led to believe the deposit dipped sw as per NR Oct. 4/7. rd 07-02 dis. hole 10.5m of 11.19% cu within 43.05m of 4.38%cu. This dis. is within an 800m long sw trending vtem anomaly.

Then again in NR Jan. 29/08 under deep em survey. The survey is estimated to detect conductive bodies to a depth of at least 300m. the initial 4 lines of deep em survey, though only covering 300m long vtem of the earlier identified 800m long vtem airborne anomaly indicates a southerly plunging and strongly conductive body. NR Sept. 16/08.

The most recent hole to intersect B lense is rd 08-71 which contains 39.71m of near solid sulphides. (this turned out to be 39.71m of 4.04% cu) The co's present understanding of b lense is that it is near vertical and extends towards the sw. NR Jan. 15/09. Borehole geophysical studies have been completed on the western most section of the deposit and indicates a very strong em conductor is present w sw of the sections containing drill holes rd 08-71 -72. BHEM survey.

The dominant response in rd 08-72 is a very strong off-hole anomaly at a depth of aprox. 540m. NR Jan. 22/09 Re: Deep penitrating large loop time domain survey which was used to discover Hudbays' Lalor deposit at a depth of 800m. One target of particular int. within the identified horizon is located appro. 900m sw of the dis. zone. Though lower in ampitude this em anomaly may be the geophysical signature of another body of sulphide mineralization related to the dis. zone.

Then NR Mar. 12/09 things changed. VMS idetifies a two km long geo. target at Reed lake . Originally the co. believed the trend of mineralization inferred from airbore anomalies suggested the conductors were oriented in a ne sw direction. Ground geo survey and drilling have shown this not to be true. However looks like we are going back there!

I'm no geologist but here's my take on all of this. We just have to many juicy targets. We definitley have a mine already. Yet we still havn't found the main ore body! NR May 8/08 Disc. zone update. (d) The crosscutting alteration to date is mostly green to green chlorite which suggests that the main portion of the alteration zone, which will be black chlorite and presumably the central portion of the mineralization system, has not been intersected. This story just keeps getting better. This is HUGE. Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply