Welcome To the Viking Gold Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

2010 shaping up to be a good year!

Free

Nice to see a few have peeked into this site.

More and more people appear to be starting small positions with juniors. Other than the gold bugs and investors like me who have long been into gold juniors, I saw some trading activity yesterday at Tyhee that made me think that some portfolio managers are starting to add Tyhee to their clients portfolios. If this is true, and happening on a wider scale for gold juniors, then as long as Viking continues the recent improved trend, where the news releases are more about succes ( in the recent financing), and about resuming drilling, in the next 3 or 4 weeks, than about failure, such as the late filings last fall, then things should turn around for Viking.

Already we've seen a respectable turn around in the share price. It's well off it's lows, and making a good start at returning to the 12 to 15 cent zone it had been in before the ugliness of late 2008 set in to the junior sector.

All in all a good week for those with an eye on Yellowknife, and on Viking Gold.

I have had an initial contact now with Mr. Ginn, and look forward to developing some good perspective on the people involved in Viking gold. But for now, it's still a black box.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply