Welcome To the Viking Gold Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

2010 shaping up to be a good year!

Free

Maps of Viking Claims now updated (above)

posted on Jan 13, 2010 02:05PM

After a few emails to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board, I now have a bit more of a grasp of where they are and what's on the horizon.

The maps, just added to this forum (above) show the claims held by viking. If you look at them in some detail, you can see that they contain all the areas along the main trends, all the way from the south end of Tyhee's future mine site, at Ormsby, to the Tyhhee deposit at Goodwin Lake.

Since the winter road is now being constructed, from the Blue Fish power site to the Clan Lake site, and from there on to Ormsbhy, Viking will have great acces throughout their claim areas. They have an arrangement with Tyhee to bed down in the Tyhee camp, and no doubt there is some cooperation or at least advantages in their drilling program and Tyhee's taking place this February/March.

So I expect to see a press release on the drilling plans, and on the next tranche of Viking's private placement. Also keep an eye on Tyhee's progress. The more significant findings of resouces by Tyhee, the more likely it will turn out that Viking claims could also yield a significant discovery. This is a major gold camp, and Viking has a much better exposure to it than I had believed.

I'll try to post the corresponding maps from Tyhee here, for reference.

I have yet to spend a month or so researching all the past press releases and SEDAR filings, however, so I still have a long way to go on this due dilligence.

Volume on Viking has been much more active lately, even though I have not bought any more in the last few days. It will take me a few months to complete my own plans, however I'm accumulating.

One day, when there are more investors on this site, I'll do one of those confidential surveys like we did at the Tyhee Agoracom site, to find out how much of he shareholders float is associated with investors who read these agoracom sites.

So please look at the map and let us all know your thoughts.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply