Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The lack of trust.... it is just as simple as all that. The way they manhandled Minority Retail Shareholders with out any regard for our long standing support of Century obviously did not go unnoticed by the marketplace.

Many "moons" ago, I suggested that Max Finskiy should personally approach Minority shareholders (I recall suggesting a couple of 737's one leaving St. John's and the other Victoria, delivering minority shareholders to a meeting in Toronto..... and lets go toe to toe) He would have picked up so many points and our support for his openness.

There was no excitement from PDAC. The corporate presentation is not impressive..... a lot of copy and paste, literary fluff and fill in.... certainly not professional.

The "free fall" appears to be frustrated positions saying .... "to hell with WTG. They're not worth the effort."

Take a look a "Contact Us". One email address [email protected] and that's it. No phone numbers, every contact thru one port. The visibility, openness and transparency of this company is shrinking. I do not know if it is by design or incompetance.

And then theres the head office location. Canada is the "head office" for mining companies around the world. WTG located in BVI says..... "you can't touch us whenever we decide to do whatever we want."

All of the above lies at the feet of Daniel Major.

New Message
Please login to post a reply