Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I know Yanghz has missed on some of his/her TA but it's not exactly a clean slate for your TA either glenfidish:

From Jan 12th

"Based on technical's i see an upside down head and shoulders forming. This should target your 1.40 if not 1.50. Soon after 2 bucks. At least that's what i think."

http://agoracom.com/ir/WhiteTigerGold/forums/discussion/topics/514223-yanchukov-grabs-more/messages/1634025#message

Now, I understand why you've soured on WTG, as it's easy to see the chart since Jan 20th, and everyone wishes they had sold @ 1.24 or .83 pre-merger, but obviously that's a perfect world. We all know the track record for management, and if you don't believe that they can get Lamaque running profitably, than it's hard to see .40 as undervalued.

Now you can keep blaming posters on a White Tiger forum, that discussed the stock they were/are invested in positively, but nobody made you buy this and nobody stopped you from selling it. It is your call, and always has been your call. I have no problem with you posting why you don't like WTG, and what the company has done since you owned it, as it's always good to keep all information present, but lets put the dingdong measuring contest to rest. I'm not sure why you care how many "thumbs up" you get, but someone with a negative outlook on a forum based on that stock is not going to get as many negative readers that like their outlook, so don't expect to "feel the love".

As for Oilman/Cedroc being correct or not, he may very well be. He's not a believer in the company and does not believe they can do anything right... Perhaps next he'll guess zero? He's got momentum on his side, but as someone that has his money where his mouth is, I'm betting that doesn't happen, and I could tell you why I don't think it will happen, but I wouldn't still be in this if I didn't think there was value. I won't give you a wild prediction of 1.50 or 2.00, and I won't say that we're at a bottom, but I do believe we will be higher than this within the year. Obviously Oilman has a better track record than I lately, so I wouldn't put any weight behind my OPINION.

There's lots of potential positive/negative aspects to weigh, such as Lamaque production and equity funding, or hitting/missing targets for San Juan and Russia. You look at the potential, or you look at it as lies, and decide whether you want to take the risk, and get the heck out.

I'll use your disclaimer "at least that's what I think".

New Message
Please login to post a reply