Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Re: Update

in response to by
posted on Aug 12, 2009 01:48AM

Babs

Please hear me. All due respect, sincerely. I have been here as long as most of those posting here and on previous BB's and I likely have much less invested than many others do. Having said that, I refuse to be taken as a sucker.

Facts: MF has said, to me directly (I can show you the emails), and apparently to others, that steps were, or will be, taken to MAKE CERTAIN that late filings for financials will not happen again after the most recent fiasco.

Five weeks. Are you kidding me?! As I have said before, I have run my own business, and I know that other "key" posters here have done the same, and I don't give a rat's a$% about what verbal agreements, or conversations, have taken place about potential business growth opportunities that are being "worked on", "developed", or "committed to" as long as the basic financial recording elements are not in order.

I read the post regarding MF's response and as I did so, I tried to put myself in the shoes of a potential investor and I realized that there is no way I would even contemplate giving money to a company that can't even keep up their books.

I actually considered participation in the PP and I am glad I listened to my spider sense. MF's response only proves to me, IMHO, that he is putting the cart before the horse.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. talk talk talk....action action action

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO STAND UP AND RETRACT ANYTHING HERE IF I CAN BE PROVEN WRONG!!!

Somebody prove me wrong!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply