Why Xzeres Corp?
- Successfully signed two large national distributors that are now offering XZERES' Wind Turbine Systems to their customers. Distributors combined represent nearly 900 locations and total over $20 billion in annual sales volume
- Announced the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Rochester Power Saver Inc
- XZERES Acquires First Three Micro-Generation Utility Customers -- Minimum of $1.1Million in Combined Contract Value.
- Recently announced the opening of its European Subsidiary, XZERES Wind Europe Ltd. along with its first European order to be delivered to the U.K. marketplace, MCS Approval obtained.
- A leading designer, developer and provider of 2.5kW and 10kW rated, distributed generation wind power systems (land and marine) for the small wind (2.5kW –100kW) market.
- Announced the release of the company's next generation 10-kilowatt system, the XZERES 442SR
- Focused on distributed energy systems where energy output is largely or entirely used on-site where equipment is deployed.
- Addressing residential, micro-grid based rural electrification, agricultural, small business, rural electric utility systems, as well as other private, corporate infrastructure and government applications.
XZERES Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2011 Financial Results and FY 2012 Outlook
- Q4 Revenue $648,000, a 38% sequential increase
- Revenue for the fiscal year 2011 ended February 28, 2011, which consisted of the Company's first 3 full quarters of operation, was $1.48 million
Proven, Industry-leading Technology & Products
- More than 120 turbines in commercial deployments
- High efficiency, extremely rugged systems designed to optimize life time cost of energy produced
- Multiple products being developed simultaneously
- Designed to meet global certifications and requirements (MCS, CE, ISO, IEEE, AWEA)
- Significant engineering and design capabilities developing next generation products and systems
Global & Economically scalable sales force
- Deploying sales professionals globally
- Multiple Sales Channels: Direct, Dealer, Projects & Enterprises (multiple unit sales)
- Leveraging internet-based
A Multi-Billion Dollar Potential U.S. Market
- 13 Million U.S. residences in rural areas with sufficient wind resources in 2010, expected to grow to 15 million by 2020
- Assuming the rural residential market matched the current 1.3% U.S. Wind penetration level, total market is 169,000 small wind units, the market size is between $2.9-$8.8 billion
- Prospective end-user customer Interest in small wind systems growing and becoming more mainstream
- Additional significant U.S. opportunities include; Small businesses, rural utility systems, Farms, and Cell Phone towers in remote areas
Last changed at 30-Jan-2012 09:50AM by AGORACOM