...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Zenith Epigenetics Proudly Supports Rare Disease Day ZEN-3694 Expands Development to Include Multiple Rare Oncology Indications Calgary, Alberta--(N

fuzzyjr - How you came up with day trading from me making a few trades over 11 years is telling of your capacity for logic, which you refuse to listen to. How you get 30 years out of a company that's only been around since 2001 is also interesting. 

In biotechs, specifically baby biotechs only 1 in 10,000 compounds become a drug. Those are very slim odds. It takes many millions of dollars to test the few compounds left, out of that starting 10,000 that may eventually become that drug.

On top of all those risks add on another one, a new class of drug. An epigenetic drug. The first epigenetic drug to get approval happened in the last 2 years. On top of all that add on another risk for any BP's that may be interested, the drug compounds that we have left may have multiple indication success. That's bad news for potential buyers. 

Now go even further on the risk side, biotech development is one of if not the most regulated business one could get into.

We're not done yet there fuzzyjr, there are other competitors that are trying to come up with better compounds than us at the same time. Just look at what happened with Zenith 3 or 4 years ago. They or one of their trial partners tried to get Merck to get into some cancer trials only to get the answer, no. Not because they didn't want to, they simply ran out of capacity at that particular point in time as they were in over 300 multi drug trials with their prostrate cancer drugs.

Oh and there is probably another risk that's worthy of mention, has something to do with managements abilities.

Whining about the share price, time it's taking and a whole host of other issues with ours or any other baby biotechs is just burning your brain up. Accept all of the risks you have bought into or move on for your own sanity.

I've never had this figured out fuzzyjr, now or any time in the past. I do however accept all of the risks that come along with this decision.

Hey fuzzy, where did you come up with "free shares"?

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply