...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I am crossing my fingers one of these giants take both our dogs out in one foul swoop!,,,,time to move on from both these epi companies,,, I had thought years back we would all be taking apabetalone to ward off all those listed health curses, even this old age!!! Hahahahahaha.

But watching grass grow with no material info being touted for release by our bed partners, only our ceo lip syncing his usual drivel,,,data soon to be released around the CUP outcomes!!,,Tongue in cheek that my friends!!!!,,More excited speculation from Calgary no doubt. Nothing will be in the present,,no ears of importance will hear any of it if its supportive news,,,,all value will be of course expected many years down the road, as if our team can see into the future!!

Bring it on Pfizer,,,,,take us out,,,,,,$1 will do ,,,,,,, tax loss might garner more but I doubt our team could make such a deal due to their inexperience!!

I recently read several articles around new CEOs being brought into a company and seeing the company advance at light speed!! Not us however!,,The same old inability to create value and liquidity is accpetable to our senior team!!!,,ZENE is where they might be doing something,,like watching from the sidelines,,,,as they are certainly not doing a damn thing to advance RVX, that is obvious!!,,Jmo....cranky cuz I believed in the science,,,,and put tooo much coin on the plays the past 15 years and received nothing for it but large losses on paper!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply