Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM
Message: AGORACOM Small Cap TV - January 13th - Highlights
Good morning to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on AGORACOM Small Cap TV this morning. It’s January 13th, 2012, and we’ve found 1 great press release to report on at the open. Another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news. To watch the show live every morning at 9:30 AM, visit our front page.
Batero Gold Releases Final Drill Results From 55,755 Metre Drill Program
Batero Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BAT) is pleased to report the final drill results from its recently completed 55,755 metre 2011 diamond drill program on the company's 100-per-cent-owned Batero-Quinchia project in Risaralda, Colombia. A total of thirty-six holes (16,628.37 metres) are being released.
Drill hole highlights in this current release include:
- SB-007 intersecting from surface, 137.00 metres grading 0.64 g/t gold and 0.09% copper; including 10.00 metres grading 1.40 g/t gold and 0.08% copper; including 28.00 metres grading 1.16 g/t gold and 0.15% copper.
- SB-001 intersecting from 99.95 metres below surface, 280.52 metres grading 0.61 g/t gold and 0.12% copper; including 71.40 metres grading 0.90 g/t gold and 0.14% copper; including 22.40 metres grading 0.71 g/t gold and 0.13% copper.
- SB-020 intersecting from 54.00 metres below surface, 312.00 metres grading 0.48 g/t gold and 0.07% copper; including 132.00 metres grading 0.70 g/t gold and 0.09% copper.
- MZ-006 intersecting from 22.00 metres below surface, 31.00 metres grading 1.14 g/t gold and 0.05% copper; and intersecting from 105.00 metres below surface, 72.00 metres grading 0.74 g/t gold and 0.07% copper.
- LC-020 intersecting from surface, 185.00 metres grading 0.55 g/t gold and 0.11% copper; including 67.00 metres grading 0.96 g/t gold and 0.15% copper.
- LC-027 intersecting from surface, 234.00 metres grading 0.50 g/t gold and 0.08% copper; including 60.00 metres grading 0.87 g/t gold and 0.11% copper.
- LC-031 intersecting from 10.00 metres below surface, 26.00 metres grading 0.56 g/t gold and 0.03% copper; and intersecting from 50.00 metres below surface, 208.00 metres grading 0.69 g/t gold and 0.09% copper. The drill hole remained in mineralization to the end of the hole.
- LC-034 intersecting from 3.00 metres below surface, 255.00 metres grading 0.40 g/t gold and 0.12% copper; and intersecting from 288.00 metres below surface, 198.00 grading 0.63 g/t gold and 0.13% copper.
About Batero Gold:
Batero Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BAT) is a Vancouver-based precious and base metals exploration and development company focused in Colombia's emerging and prolific Mid-Cauca porphyry gold and copper belt. Batero is located within the Quinchia district and has 100% ownership in the Batero-Quinchia Project, comprising a 1407 hectare tenement. The Batero-Quinchia Project includes three known gold-copper porphyry centres.
Please login to post a reply