Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM

Sponsored
Message: eSports Investing - Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So - VGambling Is The ONLY eSports Public Company

eSports Wagering Company VGambling Secures $850,000 In Funding To Launch Online Wagering Platform 

eSports Is Now An Unstoppable Force That Will Surpass All Professional Sports Combined Over The Next 5 Years. The Numbers Are Irrefutable and Simply Massive. I Haven't Seen A Wave Coming This Big and This Fast Since The Emergence Of Web 2.0. The Professionalization of Video Games Is Upon Us and 250 MILLION Fans Are Not Going Away. They Are Shunning Traditional Sports For Real-Time, Global eSports Games That They Can Watch, Play and Wager On.  

"Fortune Magazine has reported that the eSports fan base will outstrip the NFL in 2017, while Chris Grove of Eilers & Krejcik Gaming projects that fans of eSports fans will wager $23 billion by 2020”.  - Gary Graham, President & CEO of First Capital.

WHAT THE HELL IS ESPORTS?

You Have To See It To Believe It. Watch This Video Report I Personally Created From A Sold Out eSports Tournament at The Air Canada Centre In Toronto. In short, it is the professionalization of video games. All those kids we mocked are now making millions of dollars, driving super cars and dating super models ... despite the fact they still look like a floor guy at Best Buy. Stop shaking your head ... did you watch the video yet?

People my age tune in to watch NFL Football once per week. Millennials don't understand this, nor do they want to. Their sports heros are professional teams of video game players from around the world engaging in competition everyday. They can't understand the concept of waiting a week to watch NFL, or days to watch NHL, NBA or MLB games.

You can scoff at it or make fun of it - but it's only getting bigger every day. It's pure demographics. UBER, AirBnB,Snap Chat, Instagram and so many others are just examples of monster unicorns that are being driven by this demographic.

Ignore it at your peril but don't say I didn't tell you so.  Investing in eSports today is like investing in the NFL back in 1970, without having to wait 35 years for hyper growth.

To this end, check out VGambling. Yes, they are a client and assume I'm horribly conflicted ... but they are the only publicly traded eSports company that small cap investors can invest in. With today's news, they are just getting started.

The next 5 years is going to be a very fun ride!

Read Today's Press Release / VGambling HUB / VGambling Profile Page

New Message
Please login to post a reply