Welcome To The Consolidation Services Inc HUB On AGORACOM
Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

Neah Power Goes Beyond The Press Release to Discuss Integration of Fuel Cells Into Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Welcome to Beyond The Press Release, a production of AGORACOM in which we speak to Small Cap CEOs and executives about their recent press releases. With us today is Dr. Chris D’Couto President of Neah Power Systems. Neah Power Systems is a developer of fuel cell power solutions using proprietary, award winning technology for the military, transportation, and portable electronic devices.

• Announced that it will be partnering with Silent Falcon™ UAS Technologies to integrate the formic acid reformer based fuel cell technology into the Silent Falcon UAV.

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Watch Interview Now!

Generic_profile
Mail Room
Rating: [?]
Votes: 0
  • Currently 0.0/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

no news is good news?

posted on Nov 14, 08 10:11AM

I don't know if no news is good news. I realize you don't want to issue a press release for the sake of a press release but by the same token there hasn't been a whole lot happening. any progress here?

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

AGORACOM 100 - The Top 100 Small Caps ... Find Your Next Investment
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.

Stock Quote