5 billion pounds

Canada's Newest Mid Tier Copper Producer

Free
Message: Copper Mountain Mining Editorial/Resource World--Update
Hi , Please see attached for an editorial on Copper Mountain Mine by Ellsworth Dickson, upon his return from a tour of the mine, located south of Princeton, BC, just 3 ½ hours east of Vancouver’s port. Please click on link. http://resourceworld.uberflip.com/i/734523-resource-world-oct-nov-2016-vol-14-iss-6 CuMtn Advertisement Page 5 CuMtn Editorial Pages 28-29 Copper prices have dropped dramatically over the last 5 years and remain low, right now, and our stock price certainly reflects this. The mine is running extremely well, with news out on our Q2 and 2016 First Half positive Production and Financial results. We are maximizing cash flow, minimizing costs, have a strong operational base and are well-positioned for copper’s turn. We just released our third quarter (Q3 2016) production results (please click here) “ New production records being achieved at the mine greatly strengthen our operating base.” and “ Gold production continues to provide a strong by-product credit, and this combined with the mine’s aggressive cost saving initiatives has greatly strengthened the mine’s ability to weather the current weak copper market.” —Jim O’Rourke, CEO All news and information can be found on our website at www.cumtn.com Enjoy your weekend. Best, Dan Copyright © 2016 Copper Mountain Mining Corporation, All rights reserved. You are recieving this email because you requested information about Copper Mountain Mining.
New Message
Please login to post a reply