The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System

Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

Free

I've been watching the SP climb this week and I drawn a set of conclusions based on my observations, knowledge and insight. I’ll state right now that I have no knowledge of what’s really going on other than what anyone else would have by calling Grove, the president.

As it stands were at 12.5c right now. We dipped to 6C mid-March so that’s a 100% gain and it seems pretty solid, although the bid is week.

# Orders

Shares

Bid

Ask

Shares

# Orders

20 Apr 2011 11:39 AM ET Real-time quote TSX Venture

Consistent buying on the ask though, but if someone wanted to they could collapse the SP in a heartbeat.

We have a company which is very, very lean. Very low AP with minimum staffing and overheads. That is good, very good to investors. They have a new product which is based on a proven (patent-pending) platform but completely redesigned to eliminate the problems the original unit alleged had and is also designed for manufacture. I’ve said many times before from my engineering background that the Jetstar was never designed for manufacture. The new one apparently is, although I’ve never seen it I am aware that there are numerous moulded components taking the place of fabricated components (in the orignal). You don’t do that unless you are commited to mass-manufacture, tooling isn’t cheap. The company is also funded sufficiently to not need PPs so there has been no dilution recently. Major shareholders and BOD members are not selling, this is another good sign. We have an honest management team now. I believe all these factors are attracting interest from investors, including investment houses. When we hit 25c I think that this will fly, especially when we get the following (not necessarily in this order):

AGM details

Product specifications/pricing

Manufacturing schedule

Sales plans

Orders

Testing results

Personally I can see a buck in the not-too distant future. And I still won’t be selling big-time as I think it’s going over $10.

All just IMHO.

Rich

New Message
Please login to post a reply