Free

Had a very pleasant conversation with RP

posted on Feb 16, 2005 04:05AM
yesterday afternoon. I had emailed him with a question about portalplayer because someone (NEWe I believe) had raised the possibility that we no longer had a relationship with PP. Robert confirmed that we were, in fact, still ``related`` to PP in that we continue to provide technology that ``could`` be used in their chip solutions. I also asked the following questions:

1. Are we still providing for B & O?

2. Any prognostication on the F-10 settlement date?

3. Who is the Asian OEM?

4. What is the status of Fusion?

5. How many airlines are actually under contract with APS/Wencor?

6. When will I be rich from my edig holdings?

His answers:

1. B & O continues to use our technology

2. We may have resolution in the next two to three weeks

3. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

4. Fusion has our reference design - we await their decision as to whether they are going to use it or not. Announcements and timing will be up to them.

5. Those announcements will come from Wencor - the jist of it all is that we do not have 10 airlines UNDER CONTRACT...

6. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I realize there is nothing newsworthy in this missive. Robert was very guarded with his wording and I was left trying, as I usually am, to read between his words. My bottom line impression is that we have nothing solid enough to announce but lots of fish nibblin` on our worm. Not exactly a warm bowl of oatmeal because none of my info is ``stick to your ribs`` kinda stuff, but best I can offer this morning. Hang in there all - we`ll be rich ``soon``.

Kirk

New Message
Please login to post a reply