EDIG PATENT PORTFOLIOS: FLASH-R™, NUNCHI® & MICROSIGNET™. HANDAL & ASSOC HAS MULTIPLE IP SUITS PENDING & NOW INVOLVED IN LICENSING EDIG'S IP. WE HAVE MANY PATENTS PENDING.
e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap Stock TV – April 22, 2014

Good afternoon to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on our TV show this morning. It’s April 22nd and we’ve found 4 great press releases to report on. It’s another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news.

Here's today's featured companies:

• Claude Resources (CRJ.T),
  • Sandstorm Gold (SSL.T),
  • Integra Gold (ICG.V),
  • Fission Uranium (FCU.V)

Watch It Now!

Generic_profile
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 109 Score: 3.8
  • Currently 3.8/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Mark Gurries Testimony

posted on Feb 21, 12 12:31PM

It is my opinion that a person of ordinary skill in the art would have interpreted the “ regulated components” of claim 1 to be components that require a supply of “ electrical power” that has the characteristic of being defined voltage that is held constant during normal operation.

Components of claim 1 that are “regulated components are a “ microphone element” , “ contrl circuitry “ , a “receiving socket”, and a speaker.See 774 patent Fig 5 , and 7: 15-26

I hereby declare that all statement made here in of my own knowledge are true and that all statement made on information and belief are believed to be true;

And further that these statements were made with a knowledge that wilfull false statement and the like so made are punishable by fine or imprisonement, or both under section 1001 of title 18 of the united states code that such wilful false statementmay jeoparaize the validity of the patent under reexamination.

Mark Gurries 1 / 19 / 2012

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Small & Micro Cap 2.0 Blog by AGORACOM Members Read It Now
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

Stock Quote