Free

I shouldn`t suggest this ......but

posted on Dec 23, 2004 03:28AM
Purely speculation on my part. There are 2 foward looking statements in the update that I think are talking about the same thing.

``consumer markets with user-friendly devices that are either pre-loaded with, or can easily and quickly access, secure content through new high-speed downloading protocols, with our patent-pending hardware encryption protecting the content.”

``At the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (January 6 – 9, 2005), the next generation of our video/audio technology platform is scheduled to be unveiled in private meetings by e.Digital and by a large unannounced Asian customer.``

The first references the kiosk technology that has already been introduced by the company. Take note of the mention of the patent pending comment. This is the core lisencing potential they are talking about IMO. The second comment is about moving this initative forward. So far not to speculative. However what if this is the last step in the lisencing agreement. I remember from a conversation almost a year ago that if the core technology were lisenced then many OEM`s would be utilizing our technology. I`ve been waiting for an indication of what this is all about ever since he mentioned that. This seems to make allot of sense.

It seemed to make allot of sense in the case of TI and it also seemed to make sense in the case of the Janus initiative but in each of those times the specularion was coming from outside the companies directives. This time the company is telling us several things and they all seem to add up.

Still hopefull the core lisencing agreement is still intact and that this may be the consumation of it.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply