Free

For the past few years we have had a litney of companies that have been take to court being sued for the crime of infringing . Our modern history is that we are a company in the business of lawsuits. Most of us when this all started were glad to see that we were no longer being taken advantage of. We have at present in our sites about 170 plus of these that have in effect stolen from EDIG.

We have had one major law company that represented us, DM, and now have another real go getter, Handel & co. The former recieved a percentage of those that settled and Handel is ona contingency of 30 thousand a month. So far that has cost EDIG more than 300 thousand for te filing of these law suits. The effect that this has had is that the stock went from 2 cents to now floating around 18 cents. Now thats not bad. At least its going in the right direction.

Our future though is having these that are being sued coming to terms. Its one thing for them to have something applied to them in court but yet another thing if it will bring in money. So far thats the only thing we have going for us. As for NUNCHI nothing has been stated that indicates we are moving forward. We might have pattens but if others don't need or want what we have, those then become meaningless. Its the point of the better mouse trap. Do we have it or not.

I for one really apreciate all the technical informatin given it has kept hope alive. But it is time to either S---- or get off the pot. We need pertinent information as to where we are going. Fred and his closed mouth has hurt this company and it looks like he is incapable of landing any fish. Handel needs to show his real agreesive nature by nailing someone for money instaed of just comments made here. Now I know that there will be comments made here about what I stated . Just take a moment and really digest what has happened todate about NUNCHI and where we are as far as EDIG . That statement made by the company has been the same old crap we have heard for more than 15 years and its time for us to get some real information instead of more bloviating. again its JMVHO. Ted

New Message
Please login to post a reply