Free

visited today Edigital's offices and we talked extensively with Fred for more than an hour. We did not talk about issues that he could not answer and he did not volunteer any information that was inappropriate or proprietary. Some of you might ask then why did you visit. The answer is because we both feel that shaking one's hand and looking at him in the eyes may very well reveal far more thigs that words may convey. First, about history. Fred suggested that the flush technology when was introduced by Edig in the middle of 90's nobody knew anything about it. If you envision the use of Flush on the vertical axis and time on the horizontal, the use of flush tachnology followed the horizontal axis close to zero for at least 5 years and then took off with a steep slope. Now he envisions the same diagram for NUCHI only this time he figures that the take-off will be almost vertical indicating heavy usage indeed. And if the technology is worth, say, $50 mil today in a couple of years it will be worth a multiple of that amount. By that, please, do not read into it that they will be waiting for that to happen. They are very busy marketing the idea and many firms are aware of it. He did show up at CES and made a large number of contacts. He is very optimistic about all the law suits, and he feels very good about the law firm he has engaged but, as usual, law suits have their own risks. I had asked robert long time ago why don't they approach some Wall street bankers to put the togetherf with some buyers? The answer then was we don't have much to sell. The answer now is that iot is a good idea. We asked the question about the posibility of buying back shares. He thinks that it might very well be a good idea if and when the law firm provides the funds. He brought the example of Woody who did just that with his company. Therefore he is fully aware.

But what is the gist and the most important finding here is the following. Responding to out question about the future of the company he suggested that this questio gives goose pumps and he feels excited to come everyday to his office. His time there is very interesting every day and he has not spent 18 years of his life to see Edig failing. In short, wqe left with a very up beat feeling and are very optimistic about the future.

Now, I have been hight up in of a companies far larger that Edig and I trust my instincts when I shake hands with a man and look at his eyes when we talk. It has served me well. Please take from this what you want.

New Message
Please login to post a reply