Free

Okay Boys and Girls:

The original Turbo is back and a little bruised from the recent experience. I have had brain surgery, radiation, chemo, and some brain damage. However after reading some of the recent posts on here it seems that a few of you have suffered more brain damage then I have and could benefit from a little brain surgery yourselfs. First and foremost is some of the darts thrown at Dish. Come on a lot of you know that it is him that has kept this board on the straight and narrow. He has shared always what he has found out, and is our secret agent down in San Diego.

I too was hopeing that I would find the share price higher when I got back from my recent adventure and help me with my recovery but it was not to be. I don't blame anyone on this board for that however it would be nice if you guys and girls were playing nicer then my 3 year old and his pals.

I would like to thank a few of you who took the time to send me some personal messages that made it to my email that I could see in the hospital and respond to. Not to mention the personal phone calls to check on me, thanks Joe!!!! Of course the Turbo still loves the Plank another who took the time to message me.

Lets all play and be good to each other especially some of you that have been here a long time. I too have a lot of shares and a lot of money invested in this adventure and will be looking daily for that good news.

Turbo (T.O)

New Message
Please login to post a reply