Free

If keeping the lights on is the only goal, then Handal is doing a fine job for EDIG. But it's certainly not my only goal as a shareholder. That is why I used phrases like "truly beneficial", "meaningful way", and "any substance" with respect to Apple.

I agree that small settlements and the related licensing of Flash-R is normal course of business and we already know what that looks like. But a Nunchi or MicroSignet license or partnership agreement would NOT be normal course of business since either would represent a first for EDIG and thus be a material event.

Licensing Nunchi or MicroSignet to a company/partner voluntarily up front though an actual sale/agreement would indeed NOT be a normal event for EDIG or anywhere near the same thing as settling with some company for Flash-R that Handal first had to sue.

Further, a revenue producing agreement with Apple of all companies would in and of itself have to be considered a material event to a company the size of EDIG... even if Apple didn't want to be named. Surely if that were the case, EDIG could (and I would say should) still say something whether it be in a PR or 8-K ?

Finally, what ever was "there" with Samsung ? Now that this much time has passed, don't you agree that there must not have been any "there" there ?

It's just one reason I don't understand why so many here think that something is going on between EDIG and Apple. Apple's undisclosed settlement terms tell us no more than Samsung's undisclosed settlement terms did.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply