Free
Message: e.Digital Corporation v. Intel Corporation - ** Notice Of Settlement **

As I understand it (corrections welcome) the time on the messages is Eastern time. Therefore, the close would be listed as 4:00 PM. If you are in California the market still closes at 4:00 PM Eastern and the messages say 4:00 PM, but the clocks here in California say 1:00PM. So this Intel message was before the close, but not by much. I have found that the news from stocks like EDIG usually take a day or two to be reflected in the share price.

Just as a follow up to the time question , please don't ask about the 13:00 and 14:00 hours language that some agencies use (like the police and military...) and please refrain from asking about Greenwich Mean Time, or what time is it in Frankfurt if it is 3:00 AM in Bolder Colorado... it's beyond me with out consulting Siri! Although I wonder how "she" would answer if asked "Do you know about a company called eDigital?"

What is GMT?

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) was established in 1884 at the International Meridian Conference, when it was decided to place the Prime Meridian at Greenwich, England.

New Message
Please login to post a reply