Free

This is what confused me seeing you post this:

“e.Digital brought suit against Woodman Labs, Inc. d/b/a GoPro (GoPro), Pantech Wireless, Inc. and Pantech Co. Ltd. (together, Pantech), Futurewei Technologies, Inc. and Huawei Device USA (together, Huawei), and Apple Inc. in the Southern District of California, asserting reexamined claim 33 and claims 2 and 5 of the '108 pa-tent. The court consolidated GoPro and Pantech's cases for discovery and claim construction purposes only. Based on the Colorado Court's previous construction, the de­fendants moved to apply collateral estoppel to the con­struction of the sole memory limitation in the '774 and '108 patents''

I see Apple included here per 108 wanting to apply the CE to 774/108, and you said we never brought it against them. Must be because it was 'asserting reexam' and or yes it was error including it in the CE and I see apple is preparing for it now.... I just hope we can go after Apple again on 108, and it appears by the 14 thumbs on greengo's post most think we can, because seems we're just still kicking can down the road with all these low-ball settlements.

How can we throw 445 at Apple also?

e

New Message
Please login to post a reply