Free

We are (I am) where we/I have been many times before. We have great news that has had a minimal affect on share price. We feel the excitement that the markman results have created for us as shareholders and yet we must temper that excitement with a dose of reality. Just as the many times in the past where we have had positive developments, we are in a "twilight zone". The recent good news has propelled us about as far as it is going to by itself. We now need Handel and Fred to put a winning strategy together that gets us the "BIG ONE". Nothing says settle now or pay the piper better than one big "show 'em what ya got" win. Until that is made public we will continue to drift around in the twilight zone. Feeling better - yeah for a little while. But still unfulfilled. That is my sense and, having said that, I plan to pony up for another 50K when I feel the timing is optimal. All I can say for now is good luck to us all and "Go Mr. Handel!!" Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Kirk

New Message
Please login to post a reply