Free

All of you are neophytes......I bought my first 1500 shares of Norris on 12-21-91 for $4.26 per share......Thats going on 24 years ago.....Norris at the time was making circuit boards, with Jabra on the horizon, and Woody was it's CEO, very open and accessible. I used to walk into the company headquarters at any time and he would great me and talk about all his new projects, especially those dealing with sound. We had lunch, separate checks, great time. This is a "way out" man.....His ideas and technical ability were utterly amazing.

The reason for my purchase of Norris was the upcoming settlement of a law suit....SOUND FAMILIAR......for $50,000.....big at the time....and the subsequnt rise in the PPS....I just never got out.....At this point I am pretty happy about that. Kept on buying over the years

Have never regretted any of it. Have met many great people here.....especially Doni, he reminds me of Woody.....Talks "tech"...can't understand any of it but know it's all good, great in fact.

DONI, DON'T EVER STOP.......

New Message
Please login to post a reply