Free
I agree that we need someone to help SELL... I suggested to Fred via email that perhaps something that would be easy enough to do to "get the word out" would be to conduct an interview with a technical journal. Technical people read technical journals. IEEE Spectrum is an example. It is not much but it would help rather than doing nothing at all. But what do I know? Perhaps there is a company that Edig is working with right now that we do not know of? But if we do not secure a partner then perhaps we need a marketing person. The last thing we need is to sit on this technology. The time is now. Fred cannot do it alone. If we secure any decent settlement monies, and if we have nothing else in the works (big IF here) then it is time to hire some experts in the field to help Fred. Please Fred, announce a license for MS or Nunchi or better yet both! If it is such a competitive field, then maybe they will not just come to us. Maybe we need to go to them! Surely Cocumelli and Nunally have some contacts in some large companies! Just MHO..
New Message
Please login to post a reply