Free
Message: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE e.DIGITAL REPORTS FISCAL YEAR 2015 RESULTS

My quick down and dirty Summary (only one man's opinion)

• 2015 Earnings Flat - Larger settlements did not materialize for 2015.... was hoping for at least double the numbers of last year... Nope, did not happen.
  • Flash R Portfolio on the way out but expecting first quarter and maybe second quarter of 2016 to be better.
  • NUNCHI Porfolio on the rise. We are prioritizing royalty based licensing arrangements, versus one-time settlements but we have yet to see settlement or royality amounts. We are waiting.
  • microSignet - nothing yet, but the smell of smoke (could be Fred's cuban cigar....LOL)
  • New Patent - something to do with secure communications.

To be fair, the patent 108 lawsuits with major players like Lenovo, Acer, etc... are still in play and could be a potential money maker for 2016. I'm still hoping for LARGER SETTLEMENTS for the FLASH R PORTFOLIO. NUNCHI is still in WILD CARD status, in my opinion... but the way it stands, its our best shot for the future... its anyone's guess on the potential. Some said NUNCHI would never materialize, well, its here and I think it has very good potential. microSignet... waiting. New patents are way on down the road for any kind of money potential.

I agree with most, creating value should be high priority... recurring royalites maybe a start but I see very little in this summary to bring in new shareholders. In fact, MONEY TALKS...BS WALKS... the status quo is getting old and so am I. Sorry, just being honest with my feelings.

So, with that being said, I'm holding my shares, gritting my teeth, and good luck to all... GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply