Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Your barrage of posts is somewhat suspect but I always said 'this is a wicked game'. lol

You say 'if you ain't showing it you ain't got it'. I have to say I kind of have been thinking the same thing lately. Originally, there was a good reason to gamble on this stock but lately it's been mostly innuendo. I'm pretty sure if there was something substantial going on we would know because any company wants their share value to increase.

Someone posted recently about 'contrarian investing' merits. I believe most here have been doing that for quite some time. I'm one. Trying to make a fortune ahead of the crowd. Not some new concept. It's what has been keeping me from getting out. That and a few key posters who seem to have a level head without any obvious hidden agendas. i.e., Doni, Sinkman, Sunpoop and some others.

ronran is not on my list because mostly of the timing of his posts which seem to co-incide with either weak or strong moments in the stock history. This, of course, is not to disparrage his intelligence. But it does re-enforce the 'wicked game' aspect of this type of investing (gambling).

I believe that there is about a 10-20% chance of success with this stock. And I have all of my money on it! At 67 years of age, THAT'S what I call gambling. LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply