Free

I've always had great respect for you and the way you conduct yourself on this board. However, your lack of tolerance for anyone who is disappointed by the way this company has performed distresses me. You have been the company's principal defender....it seems, regardless of the circumstances. I don't remember you ever expressing disappointment in the company. Perhaps you did but I can't recall it.

Are you satisfied with the results of the marketing of Nunchi and MS? You have been quite generous in your touting of this technology but have displayed little or no disappointment in the failure to sell it. Is it your principal argument, it's so easy to steal, there's no reason for anyone to pay for it? I know there are others who subscribe to that excuse but that's a cop out pure and simple.

I guess my bottom line question to you is.... if you don't say something positve about this company, should you not say anything? Is there no room for an opposing opinion? Why is one who who makes a negative remark a whiner? I think I know you better than that, Joe, but sometimes I wonder.

We can fill this board with tons of positive and glowing statements about this compay but it won't change anything.....and, of course, neither will complaining.....but at least one should be afforded the opportunity to express his opinion, regardless of it's content.

New Message
Please login to post a reply