Free
Message: Time & Sales - Friday 7/24/15 Vol 294,640 Closed at $0.07

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems that a sell of our patient portfolio / company would be the end game that management is moving toward. Unfounded personal opinion only. The Nunchi patents are core to the next revolution in personal / interpersonal computing. With that said, the value of these patents is quite different with us holding versus another software giant such as Google, Cisco, Apple etc. holding. It would be nice to think that we could grow the value of these patents in house like Qualcomm did, but I just don't see that happening effectively. Unlike our flash patents, the Nunchi patents don't expire until 2030, so there is huge value for the holder if leveraged effectively. The recent clean up of the Nunchi patent assignments (Pat Nunley to e. digital) may just be business as usual, but it sure seems like we are trying to get our house in order. I don't think that we will ever see $24 or even $7 again. A buy-out at $2-3 range would make most people here a lot of money. Success in our current claim construction hearings is paramount. 2% owner and still buying.

New Message
Please login to post a reply