Free

Doni, thanks for responding!

I've got another thought that has been running through my mind lately... ( ouch )

It is basically a question of ( What if? )

I know that the focus is on all of the stuff that is upcoming shortly and probably should be, but I started to think back to several years ago to the litigation that started in Colorado.?

I wonder about the non disclosed cross licensing deals that Edig got with atleast a couple of companies.? I can't remember if it was olympus / cannon or ? But the question is what if Edig needed those cross licensing deals to move forward with what we are all tied in knots over now? I would think that it would show up in prior art? or it might be with it's newest ip ( pluto? )

A second thought still goes back to samgsung's settlement... the extra time ( why ) again what if we needed something from them to move forward?

Edig , in my mind, has almost always been far ahead of other tech companies due to their insight on where the future in tech is moving. Therefore, I can't dismiss the thought that they had the fore thought to preplan that far back to acquire the needed assets from these early lawsuits to help them in the next Edig phase. ?

What do you think?

Thanks, vic

imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply