Free

So I did a little DD--Public Access to Court Electronic Records=PACER.  There is a small charge--10 cents per page with a maximum of $3.00 per download no matter the size, ie a 30 page document costs $3.00 and a 60 page document costs $3.00. You open an account and the first $15.00 per month is no cost.  After you have used $15.00 of downloads you are charged per the above.  So the documents that show up here are posted by the courts based on the happenings during court proceedings. Plankton or Doni could refresh my memory on this but I recall that Plankton saw the long version on line and within a couple days it was shortened and then was no longer available to be viewed.  Something along those lines.  Anyone with precise recollection please help me.  The company PR'd the first Nunchi license in March of this year and reported $590,000 income for the quarter,  they PR'd the Mivatek settlement this past summer, however then in August the settlement and license agreement information with Google was on a Pacer, then removed, and Edig never PR'd the settlement.  Then Edig reported no imcome for the second quarter, the quarter in which all this happened.  Month after month and year after year the company puts out just enough information to satisfy their SEC requirements but does not let its faithful long term investors know what is going on, and for that matter, what would any prospective new investors have to go on?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply