Free

It is obvious that Edig is doing ( stuff ) :)  but nobody knows anything about the ( stuff ) that they are doing, especially us!

I have taken the advice from a few on the board & tried to contact Edigital to try to start any kind of conversation ( twice over a 3 week period)

Guess what the result was?

The 1st was very general in nature, ending with a request that maybe Mr. Faulk would email me anytime.  The 2nd was a question as to whether or not Edigital recieved the 1st email from me...

The 2nd one was sent  1 1/2 weeks ago.

I guess that they are sooo busy that there is absolutely no time for any corrospondence.

My  thought at this time is that even if Edig is somehow successful they are extermely bad at running a Public ( stockholder type)_ company...

I don't mean to whine, but I figure that others need to hear what goes on sometimes.

Question for the board :

If stuff is going on, what are your near term expectations?

Mine are:

1) conformation of a tie in with goggle/ nest & generally where that would or could take edig

2) why there are no more lawsuits?  totally open ended situation

3) more importantly  / $  as Blr pointed out many times edig should be out of $ by now

4) other licenses / some formal pr from company

No I don't want to sell / just like many others here I have made a financial decision & have stood by it for ? 16 years.

Scary when i say that!

But what has edig done to help show us any avenue to understand?   imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply