Free

Lam,

You asked me this question and I am giving my honest  own personal view. To me the current 10-Q report was very disappointing !

I see no comments re those 2 new directors that hired since last 6 month ,neither any comments re their activity for the company . It seems the company   were trying to arrange some partnership agreement since last 10-Q , but still nothing accomplished.

My real worry is the cash flow for operating expenses including the rent . They need close to $ 840,000 cash in hand for yearly operating expenses.

(Any future financing may be dilutive to existing share holders). The only array of hope is some major company are waiting for completion and validation of Contination of patents and then proceed for other possibilities that discussed. Also as PR said there are more number of Licensee for Nunchi last quarter and better possibility of much further in coming months.The Google license & Settlement is also another vague situation that so far i am not able to figure out?

Longtime and dedicated share holder needs and deserve strong news from the company. Hope we hear this good news fairly soon. JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply