Free

Thanks for sharing your thoughts which I am in near fullagreement with, especially as to his avoidance of comments on new BoD members and Google. Google is no longer a secret... 

The lack of any substantive guidance for investors and the stock has been so thinly traded it looks like a ghost ship with no crew or direction. What investor wants to board a rudderless ship with an absentee captain?  

It is looking more and more like the CEO is most interested in the CEO and that the fees are structured to keep him with a paycheck with minimal effort. 

The lack of open market purchases of the company stock by the CEO is evidence, to me at least, that he is not concerned about investor perceptions of his committment to the company. I am hoping that he is not simply waiting for the stock price to drop even further to make such purchases. Now or never Mr Falk...  

He may answer email from some of the people on this board but he  has done a fine job of either ignoring or at least not responding to my messages to him.

Still holding but not sure how much longer given the lack of information and/or any positive encoragement to do so by present management. 

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply