Free

If you will recall, a while back when there were several Nunchi settlements in succession, the company stated something to the effect there will be no new suits "at this time."  Not too long thereafter came the suits that are now whittled down to three still unsettled.  Last July there was the find on the internet of the "settlement and licensing agreement" with Google, followed in August by the addition of the first new board member who has experience in investment banking and then in October  Mr. Springer has been the co-founder and Chairman of The Colton Group, a board directorship and executive advisory firm providing actionable growth strategies to ignite and accelerate growth of emerging businesses, global companies, and social enterprises. Mr. Springer has extensive growth experience from building an $800M global enterprise, to multiple venture-backed start-ups. Then earlier this year we were made aware that the company was attempting to get an early termination of their leased space from the landlord and had squeezed down to 3 or 4 offices and had committed to only a 1 year lease.  IMO, logically following this string of events leads me to believe that the company is being packaged and prepared for sale.  The final 3 suits getting settled could be some of the last things they must accomplish prior to a sale.  Value, no idea.  Just my opinion, I think I might have been wrong before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply