Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Some of my reading is suggesting we may have a good rally coming in days-to-weeks , and starting sooner some would suspect. One example of this sentiment, with lots of good support, is provided in this concise offering by by Stewart Thompson.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/thomson_s/thomson_s_060314.html

If you don't what to read the whole thing, here are a couple of extracts from a listing of 24 encouraging observations.

"...and it’s clear that significant summer rallies are the norm for gold stocks, not the exception." [Emphasis added.]

"The technical posture of gold stocks meshes well, with the Western world’s transition from deflation to inflation, and with the mindboggling changes taking place in India"

What's it mean? A rally in gold stocks will likely be across the mining sector, and this should lift producers as well as explorers such as LBSR. So, even without news, we should be looking for increasing prices per share. Indeed, and even with such ever so slight volume, price declines seem to have moderated in recent days. If prices rise, I think volume will too. [Having said that, I continue to caution that with such low volume, it's difficult to anticipate the trend for this stock.]

However, even while it took into the first weeks of the second half last year for us to see a rally in LBSR, there were more than a few trading opportunities at the sub-penny level earlier in the year. Keeps some powder dry, and be ready to pull the trigger as needed.

...it's coming.

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply