Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Northern Dynasty's Pebble deposit "not commercially viable"

My thoughts to your post. That is one thing I believe in very much.  That the NAK Pebble will one day be extremely viable to be a producing mine.  NAK knows Mr Briscoe very very well by now and of his canny ability to locate minerals in porifferie.  That being the case it has been mentioned likely 20 times or more that NAK should of put the Pebble on a slo burner and come on in and joined JB with a very amicable JV aggrement.  As it is known the buyers have shopped the HM with the intention of getting the HM as if at a firesale with basement prices and with little left on the table for JB and the shareholders.  If NAK could cool their jets and get a more focused attitude about the AK project and be reasonable with JB then they could swing a deal.  First they have to see the LIGHT BULBs dangleing in the parking lot.  JB mentioned the other day that He is now courting some bussiness types down there in AZ and likely wont want to be disturbed for a week or two, unless somebody runs in the door and antes up big and holds out some BIG NUMBERS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in favor of LBSR.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply