Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

GOLD is MONEY and always will be, "bitcoin is "S___coin"! a mirrage, no water there,,

Many well positioned advisors are saying thins like you can read in the levels of the below gold pricing to be a balance for Monitary valuation,,  not my words:  Gold was the WESTERN SHIELD for the ROMAN EMPIRE to keep the MONGOLs contented from invasion,, so is it Gold is a pasifier or what (?) it would certainly be the Financial Pillar that will find its own cieling in due season.  Why are so many stating such high valuation in the yellow metal tide to being the Reserve for BANKs?  Stabilization is my guess,, and the "S___coin" is just a sign that folks are looking to find real value of substance in some special investment,, and agin i say i agree with these forcasters about GOLD,, not that i know the timing of the event.  All Bankers say GOLD is money and most of them have hedged in masses of GOLD the last ten years,, which begs to ask are the people of INDIA smarter than all of us as they have ammased unknown tons of tons of GOLD in marital dowerise, Their custom!  Should the PPO take that expected lightning BOLT move the people of INDIA will be moved out of poverty and become amounf one of the richest nations on the GLOBE!  It is considered that these people of INDIA have held their HOARD for centuries and centuries,, where did they get all of that GOLD,, SILK ROAD(?),, likely,, where was its roots/source,, Mongolian HOARD one likely source maybe,, what did the Mongols do with all of their tons and tons of GOLD?  Nobody seems to know, nobody maybe but INDIA!  

As the price of real gold adjusts to account for a supply that is a small fraction of existing obligations, the price of gold will shoot through the roof...

$5,000/t oz. (troy ounce)

$7,500/t oz.

$10,000/t oz.

$20,000/t oz.

Bloomberg recently pointed out that a gold standard in China would require an exchange rate at about $65,000/t oz.! That's insane...

New Message
Please login to post a reply