Converting Liquid Waste Into Energy as a Natural Gas Alternative

MagneGas's Nobel Prize Nominated Team Will Be Penetrating the $680 Million Metal Cutting Market

Free
Message: MagneGas Strategic Direction Detailed in mergermarket Feature Article

Prof. Mandell (Fred),

I just logged in today and saw your quite constructive response.

The sole problem with it is that you compare very different things: we both, together, saw in May this year, the irregular wearing of the carbon electrode and both conclude that this could mean a loss of efficiency and this is not "human error" as you know, but is inherent to any lightning.

I will not compare your 8 years of friendship with mine 12 years but yes, I would state that, when you ignore about a problem, you should enquire before making any statement.

In fact, the real clients are not African people, government or whatsoever, it was (but this is a lost opportunity now) a Swiss holding corporation mixing public and private funds.

And, even if you have the use to generalize stating that African people are all thieves and liars, I wonder if you consider people disagreeing with you as well as liars?

In my opinion, MagneGas is a lost opportunity: it had had the chance to have a world-wide show window supported by very high institutions even if, as I know you, you dislike them in some way.

But I got to understand that I am not the first "friend" to be disappointed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply