One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

OK, here we go. Actually a LOT has changed. The Krookie HAS surfaced and is in the hands of the MOT, where it belongs ... so they can turn it over to LLC at the DA signing. Perhaps Agoracom could ask management to obtain and post a picture of the head of the MOT holding the Krookie along with a local newspaper with the current date showing to verify all of this for you. Just a suggestion.

As for the low volume slow movement in stock price. I really didn't expect explosive upswing as the market surely recognizes all the near hits of the past (ie, false starts). I'm sure it's more a matter of "Yes, very good news, but I'll wait until the DA is signed before adding shares." So the stock price movement really isn't a mystery ... it is positive, and that's all that can be expected for now. How do you know the cheerleaders aren't adding to their positions?

I do agree that it's strange (from our perspective) that the last piece of paper has to be reviewed one more time. But I guess that's just the way they always operate ... so maybe not so strange afterall. Remember, this is a multi-billion $ deal with the sultan as an investor. Of course they are going to double-ck everything (even if the MOT staff in the past never bothered to read important docs until Frank sent them repeated copies ... but I digress).

Lastly, would encourage you to call Charlie and ask him for Omagine examples of stuff getting done during Ramadan. He told me of specific examples last week, but I didn't write them down nor commit them to memory. But stuff has gotten done. And the upcoming Ramadan work week is 30 hours, not 0 hours.

New Message
Please login to post a reply